PTZ preset labels not saving.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm not sure when this started but my preset labels on my PTZ camera are now just numbers. If I change them to indicate what they are they seem ok but the next time I use the app they are back to numbers. I don't see any way to save them and they always worked in the past. Anyone have any ideas?

TechieTech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Set the preset names in the camera itself, then do a discover in the video settings for the camera (next to where the IP address is). BI will pull the names of the presets from the camera.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Set the preset names in the camera itself, then do a discover in the video settings for the camera (next to where the IP address is). BI will pull the names of the presets from the camera.
As I said before, not sure what changed but I have never set them in the camera, always in the app. Has been working fine for a couple of years.
I’ll look into naming them in the camera.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
No place to label the presets in the camera. If I label them in the PTZ settings for camera under the “Edit presets “ it won’t remember the settings. Can’t find anywhere to save. First time into the setting of the mobile app they are there but next time just the numbers. This has changed in one of the upgrades but not sure when.