PTZ Timed Task - Help Please ?

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So what I want to do is have the PTZ move to Preset 1 at 22:00 and then back to Preset 6 at 4am..that's it just two positions throughout the day.

I have gone to the PTZ Function Tab settings ( see attached photo )
And then gone to Period Setting ( See second attached photo ) I've done the same for moving it to Preset 2 but not uploaded a picture for this is it's so similar but obviously this is Time Task Number 2 and runs at the alternative time.

But the problem I'm having is that the Autohome function keeps kicking in after 30 seconds and there doesn't seem to be anyway to disable it!

I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong ??

Attachments

Last edited:

jack7

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It should work. Make sure your two Time Task schedules are not overlaping.

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It should work. Make sure your two Time Task schedules are not overlaping.
It does work but every 30 seconds it also keeps repositioning the ptz, so if I move the camera to position 4 when we are on “Timed Schedule 2 and position 6”.... every 30 seconds it repositions it to position 6

I need a way to activate one function without the other ..

jack7

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It does work but every 30 seconds it also keeps repositioning the ptz, so if I move the camera to position 4 when we are on “Timed Schedule 2 and position 6”.... every 30 seconds it repositions it to position 6

I need a way to activate one function without the other ..
The AutoHome setting in Time Task can be set to 5-3600 seconds. AutoHome refers to the time needed to automatically recover the time task in case of manually calling the PTZ to stop the time task.
If you want a manual PTZ move to stay where it's moved to for more than 3600 seconds, then disable the current time task.