PTZ1C203UE-GN latest new firmware201904

Stephen66

n3wb
Reaction score
I have this camera also, and had a Sandisk Ultra Plus microSD card installed in it from the beginning. I had the same problems with presets as you. After removing the microSD card (actually just disabled it in the settings) my preset issues went away. Looks like the DH-SD22204UE-GN camera suffers from the same microSD problem as many of their other cameras. Also, the camera would freeze about once a day with the microSD card. I would have to cold boot it to get functionality back. And yes, I did try different microSD cards in it, all verified first, and had the same results. Even different manufacturers, Samsung and Sandisk.
Interesting. I have not installed an SD card. My cameras just save directly to my Dahua NVR, which has 320Mb bandwidth (and I run 14 cameras on 16 POE ports - 32 channels), so that should not be an issue.

I found the cameras worked a little better when I removed the silicon pack. The silicon anti-moisture bag in these particular cameras is extra-huge and was interfering with the camera turning. The camera would make an audible grinding sound and you could easily feel the grinding if you placed your fingers on the mount when the camera turned.

Another fault I have just noticed is that the cameras sometimes fails to return to preset 1 (staying on another preset sometimes) after several hours. No idea why as the settings all appear fine.