Pulling feed from LTN NVR to BlueIris

kb1077

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey all,
I have an LTN NVR and about 6 cameras. I was wondering if its possible to pull the video feeds that are routed through the NVR to BlueIris. If anyone has any experience with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I too am curious...why one versus another? Can't they coexist?

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
I've been curious about this as well - basically I believe the question is. Is it possible to use an NVR with Virtual Host enabled and pull that stream out to BI via that VH connection... I have only used integrated POE NVR's or NVR's and POE Switches, never have used BI.

Hey all,
I have an LTN NVR and about 6 cameras. I was wondering if its possible to pull the video feeds that are routed through the NVR to BlueIris. If anyone has any experience with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You can do it by pulling the streams directly from the NVR - there is an option in the dropdown menu in blue iris for hikvision NVR;s... you should also be able to do it if you have an open poe port and can communicate directly to the cameras in that fashion...The cleanest way to do it is to use a poe switch and have the cameras on the same subnet as the blue iris pc..This way you have better redundancy because are not dependent on a working NVR.