Purchase BlueIris

jimbo19

n3wb
Reaction score
I see that BI is on sale from ipcamtalk for $49.99 , is it safe to buy here or should I go direct ?

BigFoot

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What do you mean by 'safe' ?

I bought BI from IPCT several days ago. I'm also in the UK and I paid for it via PayPal

No issues here

HTH

jimbo19

n3wb
Reaction score
What do you mean by 'safe' ?

I bought BI from IPCT several days ago. I'm also in the UK and I paid for it via PayPal

No issues here

HTH
by "safe" I just meant no issue with duplicate keys etc that seem to happen from other sellers

TLR

n3wb
Reaction score
100% safe and guaranteed by me and IPCT. No duplicate keys, 100% authentic and instantly receive your key code. You can also retrieve your code any time by checking your order history.
Question. I bought a few weeks ago. Stupid me was not signed into ipcamtalk so my license does not appear under my account. Any way to associate it after the fact? Got my code instantly and everything is fine but if I loose my paper copy I have an issue.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Question. I bought a few weeks ago. Stupid me was not signed into ipcamtalk so my license does not appear under my account. Any way to associate it after the fact? Got my code instantly and everything is fine but if I loose my paper copy I have an issue.
Shoot me a PM with your order # and email address you used and I'll take care of it for you :iloveipct:

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Totally safe.

I bought it recently, never used it except a demo . Works awesome with my hikvision oem cameras.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Mike, All is now fixed. Thanks for the great support. If anyone has concerns, I have found this site and its staff members really great.
@TLR my pleasure, glad to help!

For anyone else who may have purchased Blue Iris while not logged into IPCT (or if you were not a member), shoot me a message and I can link your store and forum accounts.