purchased a full license, never received email

Reaction score
Im guessing the issue was resolved or the OP would keep on ranting about not having his license. Its likely that it was in fact user error or OP would have mentioned otherwise.
You people are insane. No, it wasn't user error. It took almost 24 hours to get the key which is not noted anywhere. But since I'm the only normal one here who really doesn't care about extending this ridiculous argument any further I didn't feel that it was important to add it to this post. Grow up and get a job. You are not helping anyone by picking on new users and should be reported, administrator or not.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You people are insane. No, it wasn't user error. It took almost 24 hours to get the key which is not noted anywhere. But since I'm the only normal one here who really doesn't care about extending this ridiculous argument any further I didn't feel that it was important to add it to this post. Grow up and get a job. You are not helping anyone by picking on new users and should be reported, administrator or not.
You are making lots of incorrect assumptions, particularity about my employment. It did not take 24hours. Your key is displayed by mycommerce at the time of purchase. You are simply an inept fool. Not sure who you intend to report me to, myself?
Consider yourself lucky that this forum was started on the premise that we will do everything possible to avoid banning users or you would be long gone.

Reaction score
You have a serious attitude problem. Consider yourself lucky that this forum was started on the premise that we will do everything possible to avoid banning users or you would be long gone.
YOU sir, are insane. Now you're threatening me? I've never seen anything like this. YOU ARE harassing me. I'm asking you to leave me alone PLEASE.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
YOU sir, are insane. Now you're threatening me? I've never seen anything like this. YOU ARE harassing me. I'm asking you to leave me alone PLEASE.
I have not harassed you. This false accusation against me and another member of this forum is the final straw. You need to learn how the internet works. You will now be banned. End of story. Now you can be left alone as you wish. Most appalling is how you try and play victim. In the future, check your attitude at the door.

thestip

n3wb
Reaction score
Nowhere does it state that you'll get the key immediately (although you do get it on the transaction page); that was your assumption and the basis for your claim of being scammed. When anyone here offered info, helpful or not, you responded with attitude and condescending comments. You never once said thanks or anything even remotely close to it. Another user then offered another valid suggestion and you again replied with hostile/derogatory comments.

"I didn't feel it was important to add it to this post." Well, it is. You claimed you were scammed when you weren't, you should have posted the issue was resolved. That's part of proper forum etiquette and why fenderman commented; to add closure to the thread.

You brought this on yourself with your tone and attitude right from the start. Nobody here has to help you with anything, so be grateful when somebody goes out of their way to do so.