Pursuit

00Buck

Known around here
Reaction score
Supposedly armed with sawed off shotgun.

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
With advance notice from a police scanner, you could have set up lawn chairs to watch the parade.
8 police cars....

If this gets news coverage locally, send us a link. I'm curious if the bad guy on motorbike got away. And what he did to cause an 8 police car parade.....

00Buck

Known around here
Reaction score
He bailed at a dead end road by a gravel quarry along White River. They had 4 K9's and 2 drones up looking for him. Never heard if they caught him.
Have you ever noticed that you can find out what happened half way around the world but never a local news story.:secret:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
He bailed at a dead end road by a gravel quarry along White River. They had 4 K9's and 2 drones up looking for him. Never heard if they caught him.
Have you ever noticed that you can find out what happened half way around the world but never a local news story.:secret:
He'll turn up when the flooding subsides.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow that's what you call priority 1 here in NY, taking out a deer at that speed would be ugly.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
True. Or on a day in Nov. of 2017 when a terrorist in a Home Depot truck runs over and kills 8 on a NY bike path, the main story covered most of the day on CNN is how many diet sodas Trump drinks each day.

For the record, I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, etc.

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I counted 8 patrol cars on that chase. My first thought is how serious of a crime was it that required that much commotion and resources?

00Buck

Known around here
Reaction score
I had heard on the police scanner that the chase was headed my way and turned the Dahua mini ptz from the porch towards the road.
I should feed the audio from the scanner to BI and I could play back what I missed.