Push notifications just stopped working

Reaction score
Hey guys running Android phone all of a sudden I don't get push notifications . has been fine for 6 months then just stopped. I updated Android app and Windows blue iris to current version still no go. Tryed with Windows firewall disabled to still no go. Even the test fails.

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
Teachme1971,
Welcome to the forum!
I use gDMSS Plus on my Android phone. Twice in 10 months the Push Notifications have stopped working. Both times it was that Push Notifications got disabled somehow.
I had to re-enable Push, then the problem went away.
Steps for me:
Main Screen, choose "Alarm Manager"
"Push Config"
Select your NVR
Move the slide switch at top of screen
Note: Push Type I use is "Live Preview"

Also, the IVS settings were erased. I had to re=enable the IVS type (Cross Region, Cross Line, etc)
And then I had to re-define which cameras to use.

A mystery, at least to me.

Fastb

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Teachme1971,
Welcome to the forum!
I use gDMSS Plus on my Android phone. Twice in 10 months the Push Notifications have stopped working. Both times it was that Push Notifications got disabled somehow.
I had to re-enable Push, then the problem went away.
Steps for me:
Main Screen, choose "Alarm Manager"
"Push Config"
Select your NVR
Move the slide switch at top of screen
Note: Push Type I use is "Live Preview"

Also, the IVS settings were erased. I had to re=enable the IVS type (Cross Region, Cross Line, etc)
And then I had to re-define which cameras to use.

A mystery, at least to me.

Fastb
The OP is using blue iris.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys running Android phone all of a sudden I don't get push notifications . has been fine for 6 months then just stopped. I updated Android app and Windows blue iris to current version still no go. Tryed with Windows firewall disabled to still no go. Even the test fails.
check the traffic signal

Reaction score
traffic signal is green. alerts are there is the mobile app i just dont get a pop up telling me i have a new alert like i use to.

Reaction score
dont know if it helps or not but i have a triangle with a lightning bolt in it on both cameras upper right hand corner all the time