Push Notifications not working on all cameras

Neil Reid

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have the DS7604 setup with 4 HikVision IP Bullet cameras.

I have intrusion detection setup, which works perfectly on camera 1 - the notifications come through as expected. However, for some bizarre reason, camera 2,3,4 do not. They have been setup the exact same way, any body have any ideas please!? (i've ensured that on every camera, all tick boxes have been checked in the "Triggered channel" part.

Many thanks

Neil

Playbox

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Neil,

Wondering did you ever solve your problem ?

I'm having a similar problem.

Cheers

Neil Reid

n3wb
Reaction score
I did yes!

Well, sort of. The hik connect app I could only get the first camera to do push notifications but the rest of them just didn't work. I then tried the ivms4500 app, and I couldnt get it to work on there initially but then what I did, was I added the cameras locally ( rather than using hik connect) and in the alarms menu, I was then able to enable each camera for push notifications (despite it being enabled as Notify security centre within the NVR..) and then! I had to manually forward all of the ports to the NVR, like the hik cloud p20 9010 and 9020. Then after this, it started working not only on local but also on 3/4g as well..drop me and email Neil at flexi-mail.com if it's easier

Cheers

Neil