push notify alarm option gone?

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
first the gmail stop sending.i read about that in the other post.days ago there was an update to the dahua mobile app(dahua plus).it stop sending notifies.i go into subscribe setting and dont see local alarm anymore.did they place that setting somewhere hidden in the app or how do i get that going again? thing was working fine for a long time untill they did some update of some sort.weird..

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
first the gmail stop sending.i read about that in the other post.days ago there was an update to the dahua mobile app(dahua plus).it stop sending notifies.i go into subscribe setting and dont see local alarm anymore.did they place that setting somewhere hidden in the app or how do i get that going again? thing was working fine for a long time untill they did some update of some sort.weird..
It is called "alarm manager" in my app. You press top right button, and then you'll see your "subscriptions". If they don't work, either wipe the app (and erase all settings), and reinstall the app. Mine is working like a charm.

Hope this helps!
CC

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hmm i am really stumped.app was working perfect for 2 years straight.i didnt touch anything untill the dahua app updated itself.i see this list in the app under subscribe section.there is suppose to be a "local alarm" tab and its nowhere to be found.

ivs
stereo vision
thermal imaging
motion detect
cam masking
defocus
face alarm
audio detection
hdd alarm
voltage test
network alarm
battery alarm
sensor alarm

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
hmm i am really stumped.app was working perfect for 2 years straight.i didnt touch anything untill the dahua app updated itself.i see this list in the app under subscribe section.there is suppose to be a "local alarm" tab and its nowhere to be found.

ivs
stereo vision
thermal imaging
motion detect
cam masking
defocus
face alarm
audio detection
hdd alarm
voltage test
network alarm
battery alarm
sensor alarm
When I look at my NVR, there is, within that list, an option "local alarm". Are you sure your cam/nvr does have an Alarm IO? I suspect if it lacks these capabilities, you won't see "local alarm".