Pushover Device

Cliff Pitts

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Good afternoon,
My iPhone is licensed on the iPhone app but I cannot get it in the Pushover dashboard on my
computer. It says that no devices listed. Can I just put the licensed iPhone in the code string in Blueiris?
Thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good afternoon,
My iPhone is licensed on the iPhone app but I cannot get it in the Pushover dashboard on my
computer. It says that no devices listed. Can I just put the licensed iPhone in the code string in Blueiris?
Thanks
In your Pushover.net account on the PC, under "Your Devices" have your clicked on "Add Phone" ?

Cliff Pitts

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Good afternoon,
Thanks
In your Pushover.net account on the PC, under "Your Devices" have your clicked on "Add Phone" ?

Cliff Pitts

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes When I click on add phone ti takes me to device page to buy a license for IOS, I did that and the app is on my iphone and shows that I have a license. I thought it migrate to the Pushover account on my computer

Cliff Pitts

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes It takes me to the device page to buy a license, I bought a license for my iphone and my computer . The Pushover net on my desktop show the 2 licenses but at the top it still no devices added. As I said when i select add pone it just takes me back the place to purchase a license. I am missing something very simple I thnk,