Pushover issue

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Trying to help a friend setup pushover and in the command window I'm getting the following error
curl failed to open/read local data from file/application
Any ideas

psycik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Could you have provided any less information?

What is the curl command they are running (minus any tokens/keys)
What does the response look like (actual, not an interpretation of it).

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
--form-string "token= " --form-string "user=" --form-string "message=<b>&CAM</b> &MEMO <a href='&WAN/alerts/&ALERT_DB?fulljpeg'>Hi-Res</a> <a href='&WAN/ui3.htm?rec=&ALERT_DB'>UI3</a>" --form-string "html=1" --form-string "device=Mike" --form-string "sound=C:\Program Files\Blue Iris 5\sounds\Westminster-chimes.wav" -F "attachment=@D:\BlueIris\Alerts\&ALERT_PATH"

curl: (26) Failed to open/read local data from file/application

psycik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
--form-string "token= " --form-string "user=" --form-string "message=<b>&CAM</b> &MEMO <a href='&WAN/alerts/&ALERT_DB?fulljpeg'>Hi-Res</a> <a href='&WAN/ui3.htm?rec=&ALERT_DB'>UI3</a>" --form-string "html=1" --form-string "device=Mike" --form-string "sound=C:\Program Files\Blue Iris 5\sounds\Westminster-chimes.wav" -F "attachment=@D:\BlueIris\Alerts\&ALERT_PATH"

curl: (26) Failed to open/read local data from file/application
I'd start by removing a bunch of stuff, and just getting a simple message working. Then add the device, sound, attachments, html message etc.

It could be as escaping issue on the html in the message, or the paths for the sound/attachment. I've only every done it in linux.

Take it right back to
--form-string "token= " --form-string "user=" --form-string "message=" then add the device, html=1