Pushover Notifications not working with Dahua IPC-Color4K-X

Reaction score
Is anyone using AI pushover notifications with the IPC-Color4K-X? I'm using Pushover notifications with five other cameras without any issues (they're the 4MP 5442 series), however, I can't get it to work with the 4K-X. I won't get any alerts on my app and I also don't get any error messages in BI. If I send the alert using Gmail it works just fine. I'm using the following parameters in the BI settings for Pushover- -s --form-string "token=deleted" --form-string "user=deleted" --form-string "message=<b>&CAM</b> &MEMO" --form-string "html=1" --form-string "device=YOUR_PUSHOVER_DEVICE_NAME(S)_HERE" --form-string "sound=YOUR_PUSHOVER_SOUND_HERE" --form-string "url_title=Stream Alert via UI3" --form-string "url=&LAN/ui3.htm?rec=&ALERT_DB&maximize=1" -F "attachment=@C:\BlueIris\Alerts\&ALERT_PATH"

The only thing I can think of is Pushover limits the resolution of the jpegs?

I'm running the latest version of BI 5.6.0.6

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am using pushover with the 4K/X and it is just fine, but I am a few versions back on BI.

Did you try deleting the camera and starting from scratch?

Did you try deleting the camera and copying one of the cameras that work?

Reaction score
Yeah, I did all of that. It also wasn’t working on an older version of BI. I just recently upgraded from an older version from this past May.

I’m gonna have to play with it more when I get time later this week.

DanDenver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is pushover a push notification? Meaning a push notification to the BI app? If so, I have both the 5442 and the Color 4K/x. I run BI 5.5.6.x and it works just fine for those cameras as well as the many others I have.
You can adjust the image size being sent in the push notification in case you think that is an issue.

Reaction score
Yeah, but Pushover is a 3rd party app. I’m not getting push notifications from the BI mobile app. It’s set up a little differently.