Put static image on a Hikvision DVR channel

Reaction score
Hi all,

Is there a way I can put a static Image on a multi-screen channel?

Lets say i have 3 cameras, So I see the 3 cameras on the output monitor, but on the 4th channel which is black, can I replace it with a static Image

lowpro

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
On my NVR, I have 7 cameras. If I do the 1+7 split for live view, on the 8th channel I get a message that says "no link" on the screen. Or, I can go into the live view configuration page and X out channel 8 from live view. Now if I go back to look at the 1+7 live view, the window for what would have been channel 8 now displays the "Hikvision" logo instead of it saying "no link".

If you are asking if you can add your own custom image on that extra window, no, I don't think that's an option.

Reaction score
On my NVR, I have 7 cameras. If I do the 1+7 split for live view, on the 8th channel I get a message that says "no link" on the screen. Or, I can go into the live view configuration page and X out channel 8 from live view. Now if I go back to look at the 1+7 live view, the window for what would have been channel 8 now displays the "Hikvision" logo instead of it saying "no link".

If you are asking if you can add your own custom image on that extra window, no, I don't think that's an option.

So maybe I can replace the Hikvision logo? is there a way to do that, may be via ssh to the box?