Q-see nvr picture issue

a10hog

n3wb
Reaction score

Hi all,
I've just bought q-see nvr system. I am currently trying the system.
the camera is placed to record my backyard (picture) on the right. But when I play back, I keep seeing this picture of the warehouse. It is different time stamp and it is not within my motiontrigger recording.
is my system being hacked and used by someone else ?
thanks

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@a10hog , its likely a demo camera...just go into the settings and delete it.

a10hog

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Fenderman,
Do you mean to erase the hard drive? I bought the costco set of 12 cameras. This is one of the cameras.
Just wondering, how can demo camera record the warehouse image?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Fenderman,
Do you mean to erase the hard drive? I bought the costco set of 12 cameras. This is one of the cameras.
Just wondering, how can demo camera record the warehouse image?
I mean in the mobile app... Do you see the footage when you login to the nvr directory?

Sent via Taptalk

a10hog

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Fenderman,
Sorry for being very new to this.
I thought that when I am viewing from my mobile app, I am seeing directly from nvr storage. So when you mean login to NVR directory, do you mean see the video direct from the nvr to a monitor? If this is case, I will go home and check it out tonight.
Thanks for all your help.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Fenderman,
Sorry for being very new to this.
I thought that when I am viewing from my mobile app, I am seeing directly from nvr storage. So when you mean login to NVR directory, do you mean see the video direct from the nvr to a monitor? If this is case, I will go home and check it out tonight.
Thanks for all your help.
You are viewing video on your nvr, but you can also view video on multiple NVRs or even cameras standalone. So you need to check the app for the devices that may be there as demo's.