Question on iVMS-4200(v2.4.1.3) regarding motion search grid...

phoenixone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have LTS IP cameras and currently using their NVMS7000 v2.00.11.50 (build 20140729_73) which has a very useful search grid for motion which puts the motion hashes on the timeline and I can search multiple cameras at the same time.
As you can tell via the ver#, it's from 2014. Both Hikvision and LTS have since updated their client software but the search grid for motion is now missing. Using the new events tab only enables me to search one camera at a time and the events are stacked via date and time on the right hand side. The motion hashes are great because I can quickly differentiate between bugs, people and cars just by the length of the hashes.
I'm wondering if that feature is still there in the Hikvision client but needs to be enabled somehow.
I know some of you would say just use what i have, but the newer versions have a much improved FFW and a few other improvements.
Anyone familiar with this feature?
Here's pics of what I'm talking about.

Thanks.

ss#1.jpgss#2.jpg

pghcamman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
on ivms it has been moved to VCA. you have to go to remote playback, move camera you want to search over to viewing pane and then down near the bottom above the time bar there is a square that says VCA for VCA play back. click on that and it will open options to search with entire screen grid or you can draw an area.

phoenixone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
on ivms it has been moved to VCA. you have to go to remote playback, move camera you want to search over to viewing pane and then down near the bottom above the time bar there is a square that says VCA for VCA play back. click on that and it will open options to search with entire screen grid or you can draw an area.
Fantastic! Thank you very much for finding this for me.
Is it able to "VCA" multiple cameras (2,3,4 etc) at the same time? (please say yes...:nonchalance:)