Questions on DS-2DE2202I-DE3/W‏

Italiese

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought an Hikvision DS-2DE2202I-DE3/W‏ and I need some help with it. I tried to contact Hikvision support but they just provide support if buying from an authorized distributor. So bad!

Here my questions:
  • What does the led in the frontal part of the camera show (see scr)? It turns blue when connecting the camera via PoE, but then starts to blink red all the time even if the camera is on without doing anything special.
    20160229_221723.jpg
  • When I configure the Email, I only manage to make it work via Gmail by allowing less secure apps in Gmail. When I use Outlook.com (Hotmail) and try to send via the test button I only get error "Failed to connect the test server.". I Use the following settings which should be correct:

Sender: Name
    Sender's Address: email address
    SMTP Server: smtp-mail.outlook.com
    SMTP Port: 587 (tried even 25)
    Enable SSL checked
    Authentication checked
    username and password filled in correctly
    Receiver: some name
    Receiver1's Address: some email address
  • I cannot find any good explanation on what some buttons present in the Live view are for or how to use them. I attached a screenshot where I marked them. Are those functions compatible with thiscamera? How to use them?
    Screen_Shot_2016-02-25_at_01_52_59.png
  • At the moment it seems the Android app is only for viewing. Do you know if Hikvision has any plan to add some functionality to edit settings like activate deactivate motion detection and other functions?
  • I need a command string to be sent to the HTTP server on the camera so that a third part program can obtain images. Does someone know how the string should be or how to retrieve it?

Thanks for help.