Questions re new setup from Andy

epyscs

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Folks, I recently got a setup of T5442T-ZE's cameras paired with a NVR5216-4kS2 and post install I have a few queries I am hoping you good folk might be able to help with?

Firstly, for some reason there are no motion detection yellow marks on the playback screen on the NVR playback. I 'thought' I had configured the motion detect correctly, but very likely I stuffed up somewhere, but despite a bit of digging and comparing to another setup I installed, I cant for the life of me see where I have stuffed up.

Secondly, any idea why in the AI Face detection on the NVR I only get the broken image icons?
1662617424007.png

Also, I get this message on the Face Database page...
1662617654837.png
If I check the face detection settings underAI Parameters I also get this message:
1662618017553.png

So - lets be honest it will be my F*ups... so any suggestions on where to start?

Cheers!

Attachments

jmcu

Known around here
Reaction score
To see the motion detection "marks" on the timeline you have to select (motion) in the storage / schedule confiduration page on the NVR as well as having it enabled for each camera under alarm / video detection / enable.
You can also select snapshot in the same menu (next tab at the top) to see if that resolves the (missing) image icon.
As far as your face compairson, you are under "Face recognition" and these cams do not have this, they have face detection. Select face detection under parameters to see the settings, this also has to be selected in the smart plan for each cam.

Last edited: