Quick Question and how to proceed

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I need some advice,

I recently ordered 3 2231s and an NVR from Andy, paid via PayPal. he has been nothing but awesome, quick to reply quick to ship, polite etc.

Problem is that after DHL shiped it, it got to my state (Ohio) US Customs stopped delivery for some reason and recalled the package. (this is what 3 different DHL reps have told me)

Now I am not quite sure how to proceed - Andy did his part (I think) due to the fact I got a tracking number and everything, and I did my part and paid, but I don't have my gear.

Has this happened to anyone before? my plan is to wait a week or so, and see what happens. But in the meantime I don't know how to proceed.

Any ideas?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I need some advice,

I recently ordered 3 2231s and an NVR from Andy, paid via PayPal. he has been nothing but awesome, quick to reply quick to ship, polite etc.

Problem is that after DHL shiped it, it got to my state (Ohio) US Customs stopped delivery for some reason and recalled the package. (this is what 3 different DHL reps have told me)

Now I am not quite sure how to proceed - Andy did his part (I think) due to the fact I got a tracking number and everything, and I did my part and paid, but I don't have my gear.

Has this happened to anyone before? my plan is to wait a week or so, and see what happens. But in the meantime I don't know how to proceed.

Any ideas?
How far past anticipated delivery date is it past due?
What does the tracking number show on DHL's website?

Reaction score
Shipping info from DHL just says - "please contact DHL" , delivery date still show this past Friday.

Hopefully Andy will chime in with some helpful advice.