Quietest NVR

SharpTJ1

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm looking for a quiet, preferably, a fanless NVR. The fan on the LTS I have is pretty loud and this install is going in a bedroom.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
LTS aka Hikvision is one of the best NVRs, you could modify it with a quieter fan. But why would you put it in a bedroom? Most common people put it in a garage or attic

SharpTJ1

n3wb
Reaction score
I wanted to have the display on the bedroom tv without fooling with an hdmi extender. But i guess that it is gonna have to happen.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
You can just stream NVR feed to any device. Get Android box for your TV. Much cheaper then getting another nvr

Anto

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You can just stream NVR feed to any device. Get Android box for your TV. Much cheaper then getting another nvr
Does Android box display sub-stream or main stream of cams on local network?

Which Android Box would you recommend?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't that kill the network bandwidth?
For you? most definetely! If you can manage to setup NVR and concerned about bandwith then I am pretty sure you can manage to setup your network and cams without affecting your bandwith.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Does Android box display sub-stream or main stream of cams on local network?

Which Android Box would you recommend?
I have posted this before somewhere, if you search my posts you can find the setup I am using with Android box with Amlogic S905 and 24" monitor, but really any modern streaming box will do. I am considering to get this one now

http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_428522.html?wid=21

FYI, I don't use wifi on these boxes as they generally suck, I do use ethernet connection instead

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yup android tv box is worth it.u can have 3 floating windows(tinycam pro app)while u watch netflix or play games.not that I do that but it can be done.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk