Rambozo - Two Taillights & A Window

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if wearing camo increases both aggression and stupidity levels at the same time. Wearing camo must have caused him to go into destruct mode.

The dude is recorded on a high resolution video camera. ... There's no way to deny anything he did.

Last edited:

Sphinxicus

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
perhaps he sold him the fridge freezer and was meant to leave it 'kerbside' so it could be picked up but once he got it out onto his (i dunno what you would call that) veranda/portch/fire-escape/[insert correct name] he decided it wasnt worth the effort lugging it down the stairs...

if thats not the reason then i feel i need an explanation as to why a fridge is sitting out there with its door to the wall.

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was going to comment that it's obviously an "upscale" neighborhood based on that fridge sitting out on the balcony. Real class there.
It certainly does take a certain type of neighborhood where you will always see appliances, sofa & furniture out in the yard.

Interesting, these are the same type of areas where you get crap like this where a guy is beating down your door and smashing your car.

I wonder why these things go hand in hand?

JesseSR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This video made my night. The background song is from HAMMERFALL - Legacy of Kings album. !!! Holy cow, what a shocker to hear that. A blast from 1998! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

JesseSR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you, it made my night! (and then I went to listen to more Hammerfall after that)...

Crazy video.

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think I've ever postured up like a baboon. But you see it again, and again .. wild how we regress back to the stone age.