Real??

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score

FYI the quality of them is terrible, but guess you have to say they are available.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
This popped up on Facebook..... Real? -- or another "be Afraid of Everything Everywhere" piece of photoshop?

View attachment 85703
I’m not sure if I understand the question? Is the question if such a camera exists - Yes!

Is the question does such a thing happen in the hotel industry - Yes!

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, was about to post that if it is Photoshopped then it's a good job as I can see a lens in the pic but now knowing that it's real, just Wow!

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, was about to post that if it is Photoshopped then it's a good job as I can see a lens in the pic but now knowing that it's real, just Wow!
The bulk of the ones sold on line are analog 700 ~ 1000 TVL. I am more interested in seeing a company release a 4 MP POE with low light performance in the same form factor. All of the pin hole camera's I've used and installed from Axis / Hikvision are still too large to deploy in tight spaces without some creative thinking / housing.

Reaction score

FYI the quality of them is terrible, but guess you have to say they are available.

Wow..... it's on Amazon--- and the pic on Amazon is the same as what I posted.

1617055701300.png

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

CenterDev

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You can buy a device that can detect hidden cameras and wireless listening/transmitting audio. They are okay, but not as good the high-end professional models.