Reasionably priced camera with built in mic

Har

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I have a Reolink camera at my front door. Ye I know I should never have bought Reolink, and in fairness it was the 1st cctv Cam I ever bought. The problem I have with it is that as soon as I turn on Audio in BI for the camera crashes. I did work for a few weeks when I first got it but not any more.

Can someone recommend a reasonably priced camera with a built in mic. It only needs a viewing range of a few feet.

Ta folks
Harry

Har

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I have a Reolink camera at my front door. Ye I know I should never have bought Reolink, and in fairness it was the 1st cctv Cam I ever bought. The problem I have with it is that as soon as I turn on Audio in BI for the camera crashes. I did work for a few weeks when I first got it but not any more.

Can someone recommend a reasonably priced camera with a built in mic. It only needs a viewing range of a few feet.

Ta folks
Harry
This is the setting I'm using to turn on audio. Not sure if its the settings I'm using or the camera that is causing the problem.

Attachments

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello, I would take a look at the IPC-T2431TM-AS-S2. Our buddy Andy @EMPIRETECANDY sells them here.

A review here

Har

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I would take a look at the IPC-T2431TM-AS-S2. Our buddy Andy @EMPIRETECANDY sells them here.

A review here

Thanks for that, I'll try one of them from Andy.