Receiving Push Notification alerts, but nothing in IVMS4500 when I select them

gb7777

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So I thought I'd got these cameras figured out. I finally updated the last three to complete my second setup. Followed the setup sequence notes I've made (i.e. use IVMS4200 Windows for smart events, then chrome for schedule, etc, etc).

But now I've run into another head scratcher of a problem. Having done nothing different then before :/

All the cameras are recording and sending push notifications to my phone. But notifications from 3 of them cameras don't appear in IVMS4500. i.e. I swipe them, IVMS4200 opens, but doesnt show any alert from the camera.

Initially 1 of the three was working. But while debugging I realised NTP hadn't synced correctly, so I set the parameters again and reboot all the cameras.

I've tried disabling/enabling notifications in IVMS4500. Deleting and re-adding the cameras. Comparing the config to my other cameras at the second site which are working.

The damn cameras are annoying the hell out of me :(

Camera Model No: DS-2CD2132-I
FW: V5.4.41 build 170312
Info: Chinese R0 with MTD Hack applied. I have the same cameras, with same fw at another site all working with push notifications.

gb7777

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Nobody seen this before? Any other general tricks I could try?