Recomended OS - New Blue Iris Server

spork

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My thing is sometimes I think too far ahead. What works today may not work tomorrow. I like something to work officially and not worry about having to try and find a fix for it. Especially in a server type machine that I don't want to mess with once its going.

I've done some more searching and some people have made for instance a powershell script that checks every few minutes to make sure the service didn't come back on. I would guess that eventually there will be some nice programs out for this. Much like there was to bring the start menu back to 8.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
My thing is sometimes I think too far ahead. What works today may not work tomorrow. I like something to work officially and not worry about having to try and find a fix for it. Especially in a server type machine that I don't want to mess with once its going.

I've done some more searching and some people have made for instance a powershell script that checks every few minutes to make sure the service didn't come back on. I would guess that eventually there will be some nice programs out for this. Much like there was to bring the start menu back to 8.
Maybe it can be disabled in local policy