Recommend me a NEW Hikvision NVR

Travieso

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey Fellows, So I've outgrown my DS-7604NI-E1/4P and now I have 9 Cameras, 4 on the NVR and 5 on a POE Switch With micro SD Cards. It's become a hassle looking for video footage I would like everything Centralized once and for all all my Cameras are Hikvision 3-4 MP Turrets and Bullets and a few Domes (2). Might upgrade a few or maybe add a PTZ Camera

I've been eyeing a few NVR mostly the DS-7616NI-I2/16P but also the DS-7716NI-I4/16P Which I don't know the difference?

What I will need is a 16 Channel NVR W/ POE Integrated or NON POE, I have a 16 PORT POE+ 1 GB Switch.

Where are you all getting your NVR's From now? Im open to suggestions, I bought this one from 123securityproducts.com, Haven't had any issues what so ever with the NVR, I like that fact that you could upgrade straight from the FTP Hikvision Site..

Looking forward hearing from you all Thanks.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
DS-7608NI-I2/8P is one of them I have and as far as I know the newest model. But that was a year ago. As you can tell by the part number this one is for 8 cameras. I also have the earlier version DS-7608NI-E2 and also with for 8 cameras. I have a total of 15 cameras around the house with 3 for plates. No problems with either but the later model has more features and would be the way to go.