recommendation for indoor motor IP camera, only live feed

rotation

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello all,

I would like to monitor one room with a camera. The camera will be inside and will only be used for a live feed, not data storage. It will be mounted on the wall.
I do not need to monitor via smartphone, I do not want anything that transmits to china. But I would like to have it motorized. Controlled via firefox or IE, it should connect via LAN and power, not PoE.
It should have night vision. Maximum distance only about 7 meters, minimum 2 meters.

Does anybody have some good suggestions? I dont want a camera that only can be controlled via smartphone app.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I would like to monitor one room with a camera. The camera will be inside and will only be used for a live feed, not data storage. It will be mounted on the wall.
I do not need to monitor via smartphone, I do not want anything that transmits to china. But I would like to have it motorized. Controlled via firefox or IE, it should connect via LAN and power, not PoE.
It should have night vision. Maximum distance only about 7 meters, minimum 2 meters.

Does anybody have some good suggestions? I dont want a camera that only can be controlled via smartphone app.
Review-Dahua SD1A203T-GN Starlight Mini PTZ