Recommendations for a wired,PTZ camera with auto tracking???

PeteDD

n3wb
Reaction score
I am looking to replace my SV3C camera (see my separate post on them shipping cameras with known issues). Please recommend PTZ cameras with auto tracking that you have had good, real, experience with.
I will use Blue Iris with AI for humanoid triggering, but really like have auto-tracking.
Thanks!

PeteDD

n3wb
Reaction score
I guess we should ask what is your budget? There is a $400ish option as well
Well, It seemed that there were a lot of sub-$100 cameras that met the spec on paper but I am learning my lesson. Since I have four PTZ cameras (the four corners of my house), I was hoping to get the job done for under $500 but that might be unrealistic it seems.

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, It seemed that there were a lot of sub-$100 cameras that met the spec on paper but I am learning my lesson. Since I have four PTZ cameras (the four corners of my house), I was hoping to get the job done for under $500 but that might be unrealistic it seems.
This hobby of ours disguised as perimeter security isn't cheap. :lmao:

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If a person have limited budget on buying cameras, it's understandable to get cheaper ones. We all want the best of the best, but sometimes we have other consideration and compromise on the requirements. But usually you get what you pay for.

duplo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

you can buy a reolink for 100USD less

good luck with it :rofl:

Funny that even reolink cannot make it cheap.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
you can buy a reolink for 100USD less

good luck with it :rofl:

Funny that even reolink cannot make it cheap.
Good lord, don't purchase Reolink crap.