Recommendations for Reasonable Priced non-subscription Wifi Cams to test?

Reaction score
There is no magic bullet as much as you and everyone wishes. Those with WiFi cam experience are trying to help you out by telling you not to waste your time and money. You can choose to ignore them but at your own peril. Opening up walls to run cable is sometimes a necessity. I just opened up the walls in a few places this weekend running Cat 6 to a couple difficult locations. It is what it is and I'll be patching those walls soon...drywall, paper tape, plaster, texture, paint, repeat.
What he said. I struggled for years with wifi in the bedroom because the only wired Ethernet jack in the room was in the wrong place. I finally went into the attic a few months ago to route the Cat-5e cable and didn't like doing it, but cut a few holes in the drywall at both ends, just to get the wires successfully fished into place. If you're careful cutting out the drywall, it's very easy to put the piece right back from where it came. Matching paint after many, many years is a bit more of a challenge, but not impossible. In the end, it's WELL WORTH the time and effort. Seriously.