Recommendations for Small Cameras

Dazie

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey All,

I am planning to install some cameras in my house and I am looking for Recommendations.

the locations I am planning to put them are the hallway, laundry, kitchen, lounge room and carport.

I have looked at the unifi flex but I currently run blue iris for all the external cameras and didn't want to run two systems for the cameras.

I am looking for cameras that have the following.
POE & Good IR.

if anyone can recommend cameras that I can use that would be awesome.

Thanks David

Reaction score
The Wyze cube cameras are the smallest thing, but the RTSP support isn't as reliable as it could be. The taller Wyze cameras have auto-tracking, but the noise from the motor is somewhat distracting. Best bets indoors are Hikvision 'cube' cameras and the Dahua equivalent 'cube' camera. IPC-K35 is the Dahua model number. Both are PoE cameras, extremely reliable, and provide extremely good quality video.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey All,

I am planning to install some cameras in my house and I am looking for Recommendations.

the locations I am planning to put them are the hallway, laundry, kitchen, lounge room and carport.

I have looked at the unifi flex but I currently run blue iris for all the external cameras and didn't want to run two systems for the cameras.

I am looking for cameras that have the following.
POE & Good IR.

if anyone can recommend cameras that I can use that would be awesome.

Thanks David
Hi Davide @Dazie

I like the Dahua OEM 2MP starlight mini-dome wedges for more discrete indoor cameras.