Recommended drones

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a cam drone. Don't know nothing about them. But, looks like a fun hobby! Recommendations would be very helpful! Thanks in advance!

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
I had a Phantom 2 Vision - that was my "Starter" drone. However I upgraded to the Phantom 3 advanced earlier this year and love it. The ability to control the camera via the controller instead of the phone is great, not to mention the preset camera buttons on the remote make for some awesome snap to camera angles. Now is the time to buy from DJI if your serious - they have a solid sale going on that includes the drone and a hard case. If you just want to get started and test the waters but have a solid feature rich drone take a look at the Phantom 3 Standard - they have it for like $699 right now with the kit.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
yep! That's the ones I was looking at! Thank you!!!

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Follow the rules, read how to be responsible before flying. They can be dangerous. The hobby needs more responsible flyers now than ever.
They are great and fun, just be careful.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I love my DJI Phantom. I have the Phantom 1 with go pro.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
After watching some youtube video's I have decided this would be a great hobby! I used to do the whole RC car racing, but am more interested in this, looks fun! Plus, I will be adding it to check over my 5+ Acres!