Recommended smart security camera

Mitchie23

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi There, been thinking about installing some Smart security camera in my home. I know security is not an issue where I live but just wanna be better safe than sorry, especially to my precious dogs and cats. A lot are appearing in Amazon and you don't know which one is better than the other. Blink, Arlo and Ring are ringing my bell so far. Some good reviews like the SPAM LINK Recommend them as well. Any experience so far? Any other brands I can look at? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi There, been thinking about installing some Smart security camera in my home. I know security is not an issue where I live but just wanna be better safe than sorry, especially to my precious dogs and cats. A lot are appearing in Amazon and you don't know which one is better than the other. Blink, Arlo and Ring are ringing my bell so far. Some good reviews like the SPAM LINK Recommend them as well. Any experience so far? Any other brands I can look at? :rolleyes:
Hey spammer. Big mistake coming here. I edited your post. Gonna have a bit of fun with you. If you think posting a welcome post is going to get by our advanced spam detection system think again.