Record Audio in Stereo Mode?

Reaction score
Is there any way for me to record the audio for a IP camera using a selected audio device in stereo mode?

I have the line-in plugged into my computer from a sound mixer to record two microphones. One microphone is on the left side, and another microphone is on the right side of the front desk I'm trying to record.

On my computer, the line-in is a stereo input so that I can record the left and right channels simultaneously. When I select the device on BlueIris for the camera, only Mono audio-record options are available.

The intent is so that I can watch one video stream, and isolate the left and right microphones depending on which side of the front desk I'm most focused on.

As a workaround, I have setup two separate camera feeds focused on the left and right side of the desk. The two microphones are panned either 100% left channel or 100% right channel. The RCA tape output, left channel is going into the "line-in" on the computer, and the right channel is going into the "microphone" input. Then for each camera, I select either the line-in or microphone jack for its audio source.

But I have another camera which is a different angle that shows both the left and right side that would be best to have stereo audio recording from the left and right side simultaneously that I can isolate by panning the recorded video.