Record / Export quality issue

jacob600

n3wb
Reaction score
When I create a clip from the timeline and then export it, the quality is always less than live viewing and/or what it should be based on the camera settings (image attached). No sub stream is configured either.
I have two cameras that are set at 30FPS, etc but the exported clips are always 10fps. Shouldn't it be 30 fps? Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When I create a clip from the timeline and then export it, the quality is always less than live viewing and/or what it should be based on the camera settings (image attached). No sub stream is configured either.
I have two cameras that are set at 30FPS, etc but the exported clips are always 10fps. Shouldn't it be 30 fps? Any help is appreciated.
For starters, the bitrate on that 4mp cam should be at a minimum of 8192, preferably 10,240.

jacob600

n3wb
Reaction score
@looney2ns The camera only allows a max of 8192. I did have it at 8192 until this morning but export issue still exist. Stll doesn't explain why clips are exporting at 10fps. I tried various encoder profile options as well.

One more note. The export quality was a lot better just about two/three weeks ago but there have been a lot of patches these past few weeks.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@looney2ns The camera only allows a max of 8192. I did have it at 8192 until this morning but export issue still exist. Stll doesn't explain why clips are exporting at 10fps. I tried various encoder profile options as well.

One more note. The export quality was a lot better just about two/three weeks ago but there have been a lot of patches these past few weeks.
If you scroll down in the bitrate box and chose custom, you should be able to manually enter a higher bitrate.

First, unless you enjoy being on the bleeding edge, stick with only BI versions deemed stable. Otherwise you are acting as a Beta tester.
Turn off automatic updates.
You can roll back to an earlier version, to one that was working correctly for you easily.