Recording When Triggered

rinconmike

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a camera set up to watch my son's Gecko. It is small so I tuned the trigger to pick up the motion, but the Gecko will move and then sit still. Is there a way to make it record for a set amount of time after triggered? It seems to record just on the motion and then stop.

Is the "Triggered + Continuous Each" what I want? I tried that but what the settings to the right (Default is 10 min for 5 sec).

I have some other cameras that seem to be missing some recording as well. I have one in the front where I see a car drive up and the person starts getting out of the car and then the recording stops. Rather than recording them walking from the car into the front door.

thanks,

Mike

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a camera set up to watch my son's Gecko. It is small so I tuned the trigger to pick up the motion, but the Gecko will move and then sit still. Is there a way to make it record for a set amount of time after triggered? It seems to record just on the motion and then stop.

Is the "Triggered + Continuous Each" what I want? I tried that but what the settings to the right (Default is 10 min for 5 sec).

I have some other cameras that seem to be missing some recording as well. I have one in the front where I see a car drive up and the person starts getting out of the car and then the recording stops. Rather than recording them walking from the car into the front door.

thanks,

Mike
Break time...set it to whatever you wish..
DONT USE triggered+continuous....its not what you think it is...
Missing recordings is a settings issue...could be many things..

rinconmike

n3wb
Reaction score
thanks. Not sure what setting to look at. I went ahead and change the break time from the default 10 seconds to 120 seconds.