Recs for a 1u rackmount 16 or 32 channel Blue Iris box?

Mike Voss

n3wb
Reaction score
It's a mix ranging from 1080P to 3MP - legacy system being upgraded. Upgrading all to 3MP soon so will see how that impacts it

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It's a mix ranging from 1080P to 3MP - legacy system being upgraded. Upgrading all to 3MP soon so will see how that impacts it
1080p to 3mp is not really an upgrade...sometimes a downgrade..

Mike Voss

n3wb
Reaction score
Ranging from - as in some are one , some the other, some in between. Haven't started replacing any yet. It's a legacy system I just installed the DVR for.

actran

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Mike,

Your Lenovo M700 Tiny. Is there room for 2 2.5 drives? If so, can you confirm if there are 2 SATA ports?

Any chance for even more than 2 internal 2.5 HD's?

Lastly, is there a VGA port?

cainrand

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mike,

Your Lenovo M700 Tiny. Is there room for 2 2.5 drives? If so, can you confirm if there are 2 SATA ports?

Any chance for even more than 2 internal 2.5 HD's?

Lastly, is there a VGA port?
I picked one up but sold it already (for a 5 camera system) and what a sweet little package. I did open it but didn't look to see if there were more SATA connections. If there were, you wouldn't be able to get another drive in there - you would have to run a cable out of the box to a drive.
The main SSD is a M.2 (similar to pci) and the 2nd drive is a 2.5" sata. So, there is only One 2.5" and One M.2, just to be clear.
No VGA on the unit I got but does have display port - I just used a display port to VGA adapter.