Red hue on edge of image?

Dakotatech

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a HikVision DS-2CD2385G1-1 turret that has a red hue line on the left side of the picture. I noticed it once before mounting and then it went away and now it's back. At first I thought it had something to do with the sunlight but I see it's still there now after the sun has set. Any ideas?

Attachments

Dakotatech

n3wb
Reaction score
I have same camera DS-2CD2385G1-1 same problem. Bought few months ago in summer probably a bad batch from the factory.
I'm starting to think so. Out of 7 I have one for sure and possibly two with this issue and one that's slightly out of focus. The ones that work are great though. I may have to return these and wait for a while and let this batch run out.

civic17

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm starting to think so. Out of 7 I have one for sure and possibly two with this issue and one that's slightly out of focus. The ones that work are great though. I may have to return these and wait for a while and let this batch run out.
I have 2 and both do this. It's a minor flaw only on the left edge so I decided not to return it. Return shipping was expensive. I opted for a small $ refund in lieu of returning so I'm still happy with the product.