Registration Number Issues

ronjodu

n3wb
Reaction score
Why do I need to reinstall my registration number every time I shut down Blue Iris? I bought it here from IPcamtalk.

ronjodu

n3wb
Reaction score
I originally installed on my laptop. Now it's on my desktop so I never use the laptop. I'll try deleting from the laptop.
Thanks..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I originally installed on my laptop. Now it's on my desktop so I never use the laptop. I'll try deleting from the laptop.
Thanks..
If you have it running as a service on the laptop it would start in the background.

ronjodu

n3wb
Reaction score
No luck. I removed BI from my laptop and restarted my desktop. Still started in Evaluation mode. Any other thoughts?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
No luck. I removed BI from my laptop and restarted my desktop. Still started in Evaluation mode. Any other thoughts?
You need to enter the key in the desktop after you removed it from the laptop. Essentially the laptop was likely deactivating the desktop.

ronjodu

n3wb
Reaction score
Still no luck. This time BI said I've entered it too many times and need to purchase an additional license. I bought the software here so I'm contacting support to assist.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Still no luck. This time BI said I've entered it too many times and need to purchase an additional license. I bought the software here so I'm contacting support to assist.
Shoot me a PM with your license key or order number and I'll get it sorted.