Remote Access Setup

Reaction score
I'm trying to get Remote Access setup so I can get the Blue Iris app on my iphone going. In the process of setting the Remote Access up, it gets to the last screnn with green check marks in all screens until it tries to run the final test on networking and routing and I get a red "x". Seems odd that it's testing fine on all previous screens. Any thoughts?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure what steps you have taken thus far so I'll ask if you have read and followed BI's built in Help, specifically "Remote Access" ==>> "NETWORKING AND ROUTER CONFIGURATION"

Reaction score
Not sure what steps you have taken thus far so I'll ask if you have read and followed BI's built in Help, specifically "Remote Access" ==>> "NETWORKING AND ROUTER CONFIGURATION"
Yes, I did read what the Help section discussed. I think it has something to do with my AT&T router/modem. I'll keep searching, thanks.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What I posted is extremely constructive for your situation.....if you had bothered to read it.
Congrats, you are now on my "never help again list" due to your snarky reply.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to trouble you with my redundant post. I guess it took you more time to write your post than to offer a constructive response.
He copy and pasted a link that is very important but you were too lazy to read it. If you Are looking for someone to do this for you then I suggest finding a local IT person