Remote Camera with NanoBeam AC

Reaction score
Yes, if properly configured as stated in my post #10.

Below is the image of a schema I've used for years and have installed about a dozen of them:

View attachment 148337
1.Both my devices are AC devices. I do not have the WDS option. Is this maybe always on in these devices?

2.My setup only has one camera and eliminates the switch as stated in your post under "NOTES"(1)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
1.Both my devices are AC devices. I do not have the WDS option. Is this maybe always on in these devices?
Note the distinction in the linked instructions: in the blue horizontal bar, the left column is for "AC" devices like yours; the right column for "M" devices like the ones in the image of my post # 20.
2.My setup only has one camera and eliminates the switch as stated in your post under "NOTES"(1)
That's great!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I found this in an old post. Can you assure that this isn't interfering? As I noticed this turned on, on the devices
I installed a pair of AC devices 8 months ago and this was not an issue.
Just perform a hard reset of the units and configure as stated in Ubiquiti's instructions for a Layer 2 Transparent Bridge and it will work.

Reaction score
Ok guys, thanks all for your suggestions. The closest answer was POE issues with the camera. I had made the RJ45 connection reversed at the camera end(RJ45 was flipped). Everything is working fine now explaining why the antenna was online and pingable and the camera wasn't responding. However, just out of curiosity, can someone explain in a simple manner how the lights on the camera managed to turn on with the wire completely reversed on the camera end?

Thanks guy.