Remote control issues

hiky

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hampshire - South central Uk, right at the bottom
Is anyone here using a remote control on there NVR ??

i recently purchased a DS-7604NI-E1/4P/A without a remote, i have since purchased a remote but i cannot get it to work ??
The NVR is set to 255 for remote code and the remote i have pushed (dev) (255) and (enter) but nothing happens ?? is this the correct remote ?? is the NVR non IR, all documentation says it is but for the life of me i cant get it to work
my remote is not from this link but is exactly the same LINK

magga

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, the NVR doesn't respond to the remote and I have done the same with the dev button and entering 255. I know the remote is working as I have managed to teach my harmony hub the commands and it received them okay.

Hopefully someone may have got one working?

hiky

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hampshire - South central Uk, right at the bottom
i am glad i am not alone on this magga... what NVR are you using ?? what is the firmware version, maybe its something to do with that ??

Mine is a DS-7604NI-E1/4P/A
fw 3.4.0 150929

using the NVR`s in built update option it says i have the latest version

magga

n3wb
Reaction score
Mine is DS7608NI-E2/8P and the firmware is the same as yours!

whoopi

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought my Hikvision NVR DS7616NI at Aliexpress China but noticed my english version NVR doesn't have IR remote control and hard drive. When I look at Hikvision US website, it says box should contain IR remote, hard drive, etc. For those of you who got DS76XXNI, did you purchase at Aliexpress China and got remote control and hard drive included in the color box(english version)?

magga

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought mine from http://www.netviewcctv.co.uk/ and on the listing for the product it says "Note: A remote controller is NOT included with this NVR. If required one can be purchased seperately HERE" which is linked to the same remote that I've got (I bought mine off eBay, though, but it looks identical).

whoopi

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought mine from http://www.netviewcctv.co.uk/ and on the listing for the product it says "Note: A remote controller is NOT included with this NVR. If required one can be purchased seperately HERE" which is linked to the same remote that I've got (I bought mine off eBay, though, but it looks identical).
What about hard drive? Did you buy your own hard drive?