Remotely change in address on Dahua NVR

jjhdtv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello group. My system has been working so well over the passed few years I have not needed to seek help from the gurus on this forum in a while.
I have a remote security system all run on solar, batteries, and LT E modem. I access my camera streams via p2p or direct connection using Zerotier service.

I have one camera (Dahua starklink) that periodically for an unknown reason defaults back to an IP address that I originally set it up with when I first put it in service. Not the factory default IP address. I can change the IP address either by going into the camera’s web interface or through the Dahua NVR (Locally using a monitor and keyboard). My issue is I cannot change the camera’s IP address using the web interface on the NVR. Every time I attempt, I get an error. I can see the camera with the wrong IP address listed on the NVR settings webpage.
Since this camera is on a different domain, I can’t access it directly being remote.
Other than taking a 3 hour drive, to physically change the IP address through the NVR , is there anything else to try. Not sure why the NVR web software is not allowing me to make the change. Also, I could use some suggestions as to how to fix the camera from periodically reverting back to an old iP address.

picture of the NVR page may help explain the story

Attachments

Last edited: