Remove All User Options, UI3

CouchSmash

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there a way to remove all clickable options from UI3? I want to be able to have a user log in and just see the camera. I don't want the user to be able to change their streaming profile, or toggle any settings.
Using the full screen link hides many of the settings, but they still how up at the bottom right.

Possible? Any thoughts?

Dahuacamcctv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you want to be completely minimalist, use the rtsp urls and put them into VLC

CouchSmash

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, but I do need the user to be able to access the camera from a web browser without any interaction from me. Click on a link, log in, and see the camera(s).

Thanks again

Rednick69

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a way to remove all clickable options from UI3? I want to be able to have a user log in and just see the camera. I don't want the user to be able to change their streaming profile, or toggle any settings.
Using the full screen link hides many of the settings, but they still how up at the bottom right.

Possible? Any thoughts?
I have users setup like this. In the user section there should be permissions. Set it up like you want there. I have it where this business owner and her clunky sister can't make any changes that will affect the system.