Reolink, Can't connect to UI.

loudog212

n3wb
Reaction score
I have had a Reolink camera working with BI for the last 2 year. I experience the occasional no signal issues that are notorious with these cameras but a reboot usually fixes it.

This past week BI shows the camera off line so as I usually do I go to the IP, sign in and reboot. Except this time I get a "Network Error: Unable to Connect to Device" error upon log in. I no longer have access to the web ui. Any thoughts??

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
"Network Error: Unable to Connect to Device" comes from the web browser?

It might just be that the camera changed its IP address for some reason, like possibly it was hacked via an open port or maybe its settings got corrupted. If the camera has a factory reset button, give that a try and maybe you can reconfigure it from scratch as if it was new. Otherwise it might just be dead. It can happen to any camera. Just bad luck.

fatbob01

n3wb
Reaction score
I have had a Reolink camera working with BI for the last 2 year. I experience the occasional no signal issues that are notorious with these cameras but a reboot usually fixes it.

This past week BI shows the camera off line so as I usually do I go to the IP, sign in and reboot. Except this time I get a "Network Error: Unable to Connect to Device" error upon log in. I no longer have access to the web ui. Any thoughts??
I am also having the same problem. Pings start randomly dropping, when camera comes back online a few hours later, all settings are erased. This has happened multiple times over the past few weeks. Any luck finding a solution?