Reolink microphone is playing through BI server instead of through camera

IMV8N

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the Reollink E1Pro. I am able to use the Reolink app to speak to the camera through the Reolink app. I cannot though get the microphone in BI to do the same. When activiate the microphone in BI my voice comes through the BI server. I have tried multiple settings and ready through as much documentation as I could find. I was wondering if anyone has any other settings or advice that I could try to get the microphone to play through to the camera?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have the Reollink E1Pro. I am able to use the Reolink app to speak to the camera through the Reolink app. I cannot though get the microphone in BI to do the same. When activiate the microphone in BI my voice comes through the BI server. I have tried multiple settings and ready through as much documentation as I could find. I was wondering if anyone has any other settings or advice that I could try to get the microphone to play through to the camera?
You cannot use find inspect for this You need to select a reolink camera from the drop down try various models

IMV8N

n3wb
Reaction score
Are you speaking (sorry) of the BI app for a smartphone?
Yes correct. When I use the BI smartphone app on my iPhone, my voice comes out the BI server. When I use the Reolink smartphone app on my iPhone, my voice does come out of the camera.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes correct. When I use the BI smartphone app on my iPhone, my voice comes out the BI server. When I use the Reolink smartphone app on my iPhone, my voice does come out of the camera.
I just tried the BI app 3.0.39 on Android 12, no 2 way audio with the Reolink doorbell.
The BI app 2.03.03 on an iPhone iOS 15.6.1, the iPhone speaker will pick up the Reolink's mic.

I've checked all permissions, BTW.