Reolink to locostation m2

bishop20012

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Greetings
I have a locostation m2 pointed at my garage 30 ft way and 1 camera works great at 15fps, one further down 40ft away, fps jump around erratically, maybe it's just too far but anyone has any good recommendations or suggestions? This is a reolink e1 and the other working camera is a hikvision minidome.

Thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If onl
Greetings
I have a locostation m2 pointed at my garage 30 ft way and 1 camera works great at 15fps, one further down 40ft away, fps jump around erratically, maybe it's just too far but anyone has any good recommendations or suggestions? This is a reolink e1 and the other working camera is a hikvision minidome.

Thanks
Assuming you've got good LOS, at only 30 ft. you might try backing off on the Loco's power a bit.

Also, since it's 2.4 you might be getting ambient interference, lots of background noise perhaps.
If so, you might be able to select different channels in the cam and the Loco to help mitigate that.
Have you used the software's built-in site survey?

I am also assuming you have turned off Airmax & WDS in the AP and it's set for 20MHz channel width.

Last edited:

bishop20012

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yea i tried suggestions above. Not sure if this is a reolink thing. All my other cams are hikvision mini domes and they work perfectly. I will try a hikvision back there and see. Thanks.