Reolink Wifi Doorbell Setup in Blue Iris and Tinycam - Help!

DebrodeD

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Are there screenshots or instructions for the proper way to setup this doorbell camera in Blue Iris and tinycam? I haven't been able to find anything surprisingly. I've got video & audio working in BI, but talkback isn't working. And I've got video working in tinycam, but audio & talkback both aren't working.

Screenshot of BI settings:
1711057135638.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
By "talkback" if you mean being able to send audio from the BI app or BI console with mic to the Reolink doorbell, BI will not accommodate that currently.
You are encouraged to email BI support and request 2 way talk support in BI for the Reolink doorbell, as several IPCT members already have.

FWIW, the RTSP sub stream URL you can use is "/h264Preview_01_sub" which you can copy and paste (without the quotation marks) into the place for the sub stream URL.
Your main stream is currently "/" which is correct.

I would increase the "Receive buffer" to 20.

mvoss

n3wb
Reaction score
Tony,

Curious why increase the received buffer to 20?

Thanks,
Michael

DebrodeD

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Any idea on tinycam settings to make audio & talkback work? They were working previously with my Amcrest doorbell camera, so I know it's possible.

mvoss

n3wb
Reaction score
It can give BI more time to accurately process the video, eliminating pauses/skips, especially with a Reolink of that resolution.
Thanks Tony. Just changed mine to 20, though so far no issues w/ 6 (2 mos) but maybe I did and didn't notice.

Thanks again,
Michael

Anhvo

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks Tony. Just changed mine to 20, though so far no issues w/ 6 (2 mos) but maybe I did and didn't notice.

Thanks again,
Michael
Hi Michael,
Did you happen to have this resolved?