Getting comfortable
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmmmm... If I was that guy, I would have given it a go myself, That being said, I wonder if that was a company security camera or private footage, that stuff happens all the time in movie theaters . By today's standards, depending your political leaning, its either a Badge of Honor or a death sentence.

Reaction score
Hmmmm... If I was that guy, I would have given it a go myself, That being said, I wonder if that was a company security camera or private footage, that stuff happens all the time in movie theaters . By today's standards, depending your political leaning, its either a Badge of Honor or a death sentence.
Yeap, I agree. She is not hard on the eyes.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
What is the old political statement? There is no such thing as bad publicity. Just look at all the politicians in Congress. One of them married her brother so he could get into the country. Look at the old DC mayor, Marion S. Barry Jr.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
All scripted to happen... Music, Hollywood, Pro Sports, Politics, etc... everything set up to divert your attention from what's happening that actually affects your life to watching and commenting on the actors...

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
FYI: This was in a live stage venue, not a movie theatre.
LOL You are right, It was a live performance of Bettlejuice.....She got ejected for vaping in the theater also...What a badass. That's her in the middle.

Badass.JPG

Last edited: