Reset password hikvision ds-kd8003 - ime1/eu failed

ylache

n3wb
Reaction score
I am facing exactly same issue, can't recover password with official unlock XML file. Did you solved this problem?

rtificial

n3wb
Reaction score
I am facing exactly same issue, can't recover password with official unlock XML file. Did you solved this problem?
Same here :-( Can't find any way to reset the password. For some reason, I can still access the video feed from Hik-Connect and on the indoor station, and I can unlock the gate from both the indoor station and Hik-Connect, but the doorbell cannot be used, as it fails to connect. :-(

Borreltje

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

quick question, I have been reading here for a while now and today I decided to upgrade the firmware of my intercom unit DS-KD8003-WTE1. So I downloaded the latest firmware here DS-KD8003-IME1 - Pro Series - Hikvision and all seemed to go well, no errors or anything, but after the necessary reboot of the device I now cannot get it online anymore, it says the password is wrong, but I did not change that. I am using IVMS-4200 3.9.1.4. I tried to re-enter the password I have noted for it again, but it says the device will be locked if I keep trying. Is there a default password after updating? Why is my password not accepted?

Borreltje

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

quick question, I have been reading here for a while now and today I decided to upgrade the firmware of my intercom unit DS-KD8003-WTE1. So I downloaded the latest firmware here DS-KD8003-IME1 - Pro Series - Hikvision and all seemed to go well, no errors or anything, but after the necessary reboot of the device I now cannot get it online anymore, it says the password is wrong, but I did not change that. I am using IVMS-4200 3.9.1.4. I tried to re-enter the password I have noted for it again, but it says the device will be locked if I keep trying. Is there a default password after updating? Why is my password not accepted?
Got this solved by sending an XML to support to reset the password, got it all working again.