Restart AI to refresh this list

emersonvier

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
EDIT
My solution installs Object Detection (YOLOv5 6.2) 1.6.1 and remove Object Detection (YOLOv5 .NET) 1.5

--------------------
Blue Iris Version 5.7.9.12
Code Project Server version: 2.2.4-Beta

My first time for Code Project, But I've been trying since last week, when I clicked "use custom model: ..." I got this error "Restart AI to refresh this list"

I only have this Object Detection (YOLOv5 .NET) 1.5 installed, I can see "Stopped", I click to "Start" and "Restart"

Here are a few Prints screen

1695834111690.png

1695834031607.png
1695834238420.png

Last edited:

hapstabu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
EDIT
My solution installs Object Detection (YOLOv5 6.2) 1.6.1 and remove Object Detection (YOLOv5 .NET) 1.5

--------------------
Blue Iris Version 5.7.9.12
Code Project Server version: 2.2.4-Beta

My first time for Code Project, But I've been trying since last week, when I clicked "use custom model: ..." I got this error "Restart AI to refresh this list"

I only have this Object Detection (YOLOv5 .NET) 1.5 installed, I can see "Stopped", I click to "Start" and "Restart"

Here are a few Prints screen

View attachment 173342

View attachment 173341
View attachment 173343
This message box in Blue Iris has nothing to do with restarting the Code project AI server.
List objects is a client call to the Code project AI server.
Blue Iris is the client.
I have been told by Ken to click the stop button on the settings AI window, then click the resulting start button.
(In other words, stop and start AI in Blue Iris.) My experience is that that does not work.
However, I run Blue Iris as a service. I have found that what works, is to run services.msc and restart the BLUE IRIS service. If you watch the log in CodeProject AI server, you will see the 2ms list objects call, then you will see the custom models listbox populated.
If worse comes to worse, restart the Blue Iris server machine.

Sent from my iPlay_50 using Tapatalk